Search This Blog

Friday 20 May 2011

[NEWS] Plan B Struggling to break the US

BRIT winner Plan B is having a tough time cracking America because radio stations refuse to play his music!


 
The 'She Said' singer and rapper told the Daily Star that he's finding tough to catch a break in America because radio stations find his music and looks don't match.

Plan B, who was awarded three Ivor Novello awards yesterday, told the newspaper: "I can't get radio play in the States. The black stations feel I'm too white and white stations feel I'm too black, so they want me to go out and do all these meet-and-greets."

The 27-year-old, who recently said he wouldn't tone down his Britishness for American audiences, also revealed his excitement on working on the remake of The Sweeney and his plans to revamp the Sweeney soundtrack.
He added: "I'm hoping to play around with the old theme tune. Before that me and Ray are gonna bond in a boozer."

No comments:

Post a Comment