Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 May 2011

[NEWS] Taio Cruz Wins Big at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards



Taio Cruz was all smiles at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards, celebrated annually to honor the most popular stars in music. The awards ceremony, held at the MGM Grand hotel in Las Vegas, Nev. aired on ABC at 8pm Sunday night.

Cruz’s “Dynamite” got the award for the “Hot 100 Song of the Year” which ranked number one on Billboard’s charts for an impressive 46 weeks.

“This is the first time I have received an award and come up here to receive it,” said Cruz as he held his award up high in the air triumphantly.

“So I am very, very nervous right now. But, I would like to thank my manager… my record company… my label in the UK, my publisher, my friends and family and of course all of my fans. Thank you very much.”

No comments:

Post a Comment