Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 May 2011

[NEWS] Urban Acts Join T in the Park

Professor Green, Chipmunk and Wretch 32 are among the urban acts added to this year's T in the Park line-up
They join recently announced US singer Beyonce and headliners Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay and Foo Fighters.

The festival takes place at Balado in Kinross-shire between 8-10 July.

"T in the Park was one of the few festivals that I didn't get to play last year," said Professor Green. "I love Scotland so I was delighted to get an invite to perform."
He added: "Scottish crowds go mad and they are really receptive. I look forward to bringing my band, all the hits and having a beer."

Other artists confirmed for the festival include Plan B, Tinie Tempah, Jessie J, My Chemical Romance, Pendulum, Labrinth, White Lies, The Script, Pulp and The Saturdays.
Organisers say luxury Residence packages are still available for the weekend.
The bill also includes Liam Gallagher's Beady Eye, blink-182, Brandon Flowers, Jimmy Eat World and Miles Kane.

KT Tunstall, The Vaccines, Noah and the Whale, House Of Pain, Eliza Doolittle and Ke$ha are among other acts who have been named.

No comments:

Post a Comment