Search This Blog

Friday 1 July 2011

[NEWS] Jessie J Cancels Festival Dates



Jessie J has cancelled all of her forthcoming festival performances, after undergoing emergency surgery on her left foot, which she has broken in two places. At the weekend, the singer played on the Pyramid stage at Glastonbury sat on a throne and with her leg in a cast.

In a statement, she said: “Sorry doesn’t feel enough to say, I am devastated for my fans that I know have been waiting to see me and working hard for tickets. I was so excited about the summer and I’m as upset as you all are. But unfortunately these things happen. I have to remain positive and I promise I will make it up later in the year”.

Festival slots that have been affected are T in the Park, Lovebox, T4 on the Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment