Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 June 2011

[NEWS] Keri Hilson Wants To Work With Cher Lloyd



Cher Lloyd famously performed a cover of ‘Turn My Swag’ on during her audition for the X Factor last year – and now Keri Hilson, singer of the original track, wants to work with the teen!
Keri is currently in London on a promotional tour and has already worked with UK rapper Chipmunk. But now Keri says that she feels she owes it to Cher for making ‘Turn My Swag On’ chart in the overseas.

“I’ve never met Cher Lloyd but I attribute. I mean I thank her,” she told MTV. “I attribute the fact that ‘Turn My Swag On,’ my version, charted here in the UK and other places in Europe actually because of the X Factorperformance of my song.”

The ‘Knock You Down’ singer also said she was shocked at Cher singin her song because she was a caucasian girl singing a rap song. While Cher is currently recording her album, Keri says she now hopes to pen some tracks for her in the future.

“I’m very excited to hear her music. I really can’t imagine what her music would sound like. I would actually love to write for her though. I’ve got some ideas in my own head…”

No comments:

Post a Comment